‘I can’t sing’… You won’t believe how often I hear this from people before they try out a lesson with me… It’s really a misconception because everybody CAN learn how to sing. Yes, some are born with more vocal talent than others, but singing is not a thing of the select few: it’s accessible to ALL.
Everybody SHOULD sing. I have witnessed people heal emotionally and even physically (!) just from the joy of singing. Too many studies have proven how therapeutic it is to feel sound vibrations inside your body while you’re singing your favorite tune…
I like to coach voices for two main reasons:
– sharing what I know to help people free their voices
– I love to see people heal
– I love to sing with other people
I have coached so far dozens of song enthusiasts from various walks of life and age groups in the following formats:
– Early music education in daycare centers and kindergartens (Garderie les Flandres)
– Gospel after school clubs in Elementary schools (Ecole Elementaire de Koenigshoffen)
– Corporate workshops (Mars Chocolate in Strasbourg)
– Private lessons
Do contact me for more information.